Texas Fall/Winter 2015 Part 1

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

EN: Hello everyone! I have some news for you guys - I decided I'll be posting WEEKLY on my blog! Yoohoo! Honestly I should've made this decision a long time ago haha but better late than ever ;-) :-P What it means is that every Wednesday you can look forward to a new article. I kind of started last week already but I'm making it official today.
This post is about my trip to Texas last year (where I still am). I decided to post more articles so this is just Part 1. I got to San Antonio on December 4th and stayed till December 16th when I left for Abilene but I'll tell you all about that later.
Hope you are all doing great. Can't believe it's February already! Where did January go? If all months are gonna be like that, we will be celebrating New Years again soon! :-O :-D

CZ: Ahojte! Mám pro vás dnes jednu novinku - rozhodla jsem se, že budu na blog přidávat jednou týdně! Jupí! Popravdě jsem tohle rozhodnutí měla učinit už hodně dávno, ale tak lepší pozdě než nikdy, žejo ;-) :-P Nový článek se tu objeví každou středu, začala jsem vlastně už minulý týden, ale dneska je to už oficiální!
Dnešní článek je o mém výletu do Texasu (kde ještě stále jsem). Rozhodla jsem se ale můj výlet rozdělit do více článků, takže je tohle zatím jen první část. Do San Antonia jsem přiletěla 4. prosince a 16. jsem pak odjela navštívit kamarády v Abilene, ale o tom zas příště.
Doufám, že se máte báječně. Nemůžu uvěřit tomu, že už je únor! Kam se ten leden poděl? Pokud to takhle bude utíkat dál, budeme zase za chvíli slavit Nový rok! :-O :-D


 Traditional boarding pass photo, Chipotle love and cute little café/bakery!


Did some San Antonio Downtown exploring with a great chick - Greyson!


More San Antonio Downtown pictures (PS: that bridge picture got featured on VisitSanAntonio instragram account!) and a polaroid with my dear friend Carly!


Food Food Food! It's all I could do allll day, every day, just eat :-D


Random tree, cute Greyson, the most comfy outfit and my new favorite coffee shop - Indy.


Building ginger bread houses is seriously so much fun (!), more Indy coffee house - latte and green tea latté in Indy (which I'm actually not really a fan of - unless it's a cold drink!), Local Coffee


Lunch time, Local coffee's iced vanilla chai latte (so YUMMY!) and my friend Carly's cat "Lady"


Just some randomness ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥