I am having trouble here with the title

Wednesday, May 25, 2016


EN: Hello loves, it's Wednesday again and I am happy to show you these photos I am kind of proud of O:-). They are from last week when I went with a friend of mine on a little walk. I was wearing my new striped top (you could also see it in my youtube video), real cool Levi's jacket I kind of took from my mom's closet haha, basic H&M skirt and my favorite New Balance sneakers (that I got from my friend Greyson).
What do you think of the outfit and the photos?
PS: I am so glad it's finally better weather. I mean yeah, it got a little rainy over here but at least it's warmer right?!

CZ: Ahojte, už máme zase středu a dnes bych vám ráda ukázala tyhle fotky, na které jsem docela pyšná :-) Nafotily jsme je s kamarádkou minulý týden, když jsme se byly projít. Měla jsem na sobě můj nový top z H&Mka (který jste už mohli vidět v mém novém youtube videu), mamky super Levi's džínovou bundu, kterou jsem si jaksi přivlastnila :D, jednoduchou pouzdrovou sukni (taky H&M) a mé oblíbené New Balance tenisky (které jsem dostala darem od Greyson).
Co si o outfitu a vůbec fotkách myslíte?
PS: Konečně už se počasí umoudřilo. Jo trošku se teda rozpršelo, ale aspoň je teplo, ne?! :-)

these sneakers are my most comfy shoes! I totally fell in love with them!
/ moje nejpohodlnější botky! Do těhle tenisek jsem se opravdu zamilovala!

yup, this is the only natural pose I got, all the other ones are fake :D
/ jo tahle póza je jediná přirozená :D ostatní jsou falešné!

and here are a few photos of Nela as well!
/ musela jsem taky vyfotit pár fotek Nely!


Have a great rest of the week and kudos to all of you who made it all the way down here! :D
/ Mějte super zbytek týdne a klobouk dolů, pokud jste to dočetli až sem! :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Krásne fotky, moc sa vám podarili.

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥